The separated subdivision was established by the Resolution of the Management of SE NNEGC “Energoatom” that was put into force by the Order of December 8, 2008.
The strategic purpose of SE “Atomproektinzhiniring” activity is construction of new nuclear facilities and implementation of investment projects on new builds, including Customer functions in capital construction and centralized planning of activities related to development of new NFs and implementation of Company’s investment projects.
The main task of SE “Atomproektinzhiniring” – is organization of Customer activities designated by state for SE NNEGC “Energoatom” when selecting a site, carrying out design activities, construction and commissioning of new nuclear facilities, as well as preparation for decommissioning of nuclear facilities at the end of their lifetime.
To fulfill this task SE “Atomproektinzhiniring” ensures organization, planning and monitoring of activities in the following areas:
- coordinating activities of other Company’s separate entities on capital construction;
- developing designs of new nuclear facilities and ensuring compliance with licensing procedure for construction and putting into operation provided for by the law;
- developing a concept and design engineering documentation regarding decommissioning of nuclear facilities, radioactive waste management and conditioning of nuclear wastes generated during decommissioning of nuclear facilities and spent nuclear fuel reprocessing ;
- developing a concept and design engineering documentation regarding spent nuclear fuel storage;
- construction of nuclear facilities and their transfer for commissioning;
- preparing proposals regarding pricing for equipment manufacturing, carrying out construction and erection works; providing support for consideration and approval of prices by government bodies;
- carrying out audit of Suppliers quality assurance programme that provide equipment, works and services;
- developing procurement system for major, special and general-purpose equipment and materials, developing technical requirements for supplies;
- participation of SE NNEGC “Energoatom” in international cooperation activities in the area of development and analysis of nuclear facilities design for construction in Ukraine.
The following subdivisions are being established and operate in SE “Atomproektinzhiniring”:
- Directorate for Projects and Investments;
- Directorate for New Nuclear Facilities;
- Directorate for Construction;
- Directorate for Construction of Bolgradska Combined Gas-Steam Power Plant;
- Directorate for Construction of CSNFSF;
- Directorate for Construction of Khmelnitsky Power Unit № 3 and 4;
- other subdivisions for support of own activities and ensuring business relations with partners.
The strategic purpose of SE "Atomproektinzhiniring" is construction of new nuclear facilities and implementation of investment projects on new builds, including Customer functions in capital construction and centralized planning of activities related to design of new NFs and implementation of Company's investment projects.
Address: 6, Gaydara str., Kyiv, Ukraine, 01033
Phone:+38 (044) 206-97-87